Appropriate Manners when Playing Golf
Is it your first time playing golf? It would be wise to know the basic things to do Beforeplaying golf .
1. This important to be punctual especially if you made a booking for The initial hole in golf as this Is the polite way to do so. Never ever make any practice swings.
2. In talking about where you stand, the golf player should stand at the right of another player while taking a shot and never ever do it behind a player this is because it is important not to get ahead of anyone who is also playing.
3. If you’re going to take A piece of turf Using your 60 degree vokey Wedge, do not forget to always fix the pitch marks on the green.
4. Provisional shots under the penalty of one stroke even though you’ve lost a golf ball, finding the ball if it is within bounds well stop you from playing with provisional shots.
5. Proper pacing between shots is important as well so that you won’t hold up the play, it is important to shorten the gap between your group and the group that is ahead of you as to not the players behind you having to wait for a long time.
6. If your golf ball lands in a sand trap or if you have played in it intentionally then you have to rake it after playing if you don’t have a week then you may use your 60 degree vokey wedge.
7. It is completely understandable that it is very exciting as a first timer to play golf on the green however you are not the only person or group on the field and it is only appropriate to wait for both players ahead of yours to be done playing on the green. It is not a good manner to put your golf bag or go on grass or green when the players ahead of you are still taking shots, simply place your golf cart on the side while waiting.
Anothergolf etiquette that will prevent a lot of quarrels is to avoid treading on the putting line of your opponent, marking also has its proper decorum by placing a coin or a ball marker behind the ball or on the site and immediately replacing the ball we’re here got it from.
9. Golf balls are heavy and they can result to an injury is especially if the person is heat with it, so if you think that the ball will reach somebody then shout “fore”.
Golf is one fantastic game so simply following these proper manners when playing it will help this make it more enjoyable.
Advanced reading: great site